- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- An antioxidant that protects the fat in body tissues from oxidation
- An antioxidant that helps to fight and protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- 340 IU (227.8 mg) Vitamin E
- Take two drops daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
Vitamin E is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. In nature, Vitamin E is a complex of compounds referred to as tocopherols. The most active is d-alpha tocopherol.