- Assists in the formation of healthy bones, teeth and gums
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance
- Supports the function of the thyroid gland and heart muscle
- Helps to form red blood cells and aids in the proper use of iron by the body
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain immune function
- A source of antioxidants that help to protect cells from oxidative stress and free radicals
- Adults, take 4 Vcaps™ daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare
- Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products
- Cautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a liver disorder or a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. For adult use only.
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Minerals should make up 5% of our daily nutrition and serve as foundation for the body’s metabolism. They are catalysts that assist in the formation and function of enzymes and make up the structural formation of the body on which all muscles, tissues and organs are constructed.
Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and copper are classified as the essential elements of nutrition. They are interrelated and balanced against each other in all body functions. Chelation is the key to mineral metabolism. It is nature’s process of transferring inorganic minerals to organic form with amino acids so they can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. Trophic, by prechelating minerals with amino acids, relieves the body of this task.